- 1,223,522 views
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- A Black Woman’s Hair Becomes Target in TSA’s Security Theater
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- The TSA Behavior Detection Program: Finally, the Public Hears What We've Been Saying for Years
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe ban
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading