- 1,313,964 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- TSA Chief Orders Random Cell Phone Checks to Get Director of National Intelligence to Notice Him
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- The TSA Should Thank Me for Being a Reasonable Pain-in-the-Ass Former TSA Screener/Blogger...
- @xwaldie Spot on. This is one of the more clear-cut cases of these people being Keystone Cop-level incompetent. Wacky sitcom-level shitJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK When you be on that gravel you say you gravy. Smoke that loud and get gravy. I also have no idea what gravel isJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @OMG_MATTK @MoengNxustruu gracias yo. Colombia is dope, Medellin especially. Big city, loving it. You two have like 12 weeks leftJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK because you're dope skittlesJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Let’s do this. —- Dear Taking Sense Away: I have a quick question that I suspect is a relatively common issue. Last year, I had a bilateral mastectomy and breast reconstruction with implants. Are my implants and scars visible on the … Continue reading
I realize I said I’d try to respond to all the letters from passengers and former screeners by the end of January. Well, the end of January is here, and it ain’t happening. I have a backlog of at least … Continue reading
Letter from a Passenger: “Any Comment on the Report that TSA Employees Are Being Instructed to Save Themselves in the Case of a Shooting Incident?”
Girl from the Burg writes in, again: Any comment on this story? “At least some unarmed Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport screeners are receiving training to prepare them for the possibility of a mass shooting at one of the agency’s … Continue reading
Letter from a Former Screener: “The TSA Attempted to Fire Me for Trying to Tell the Public That the Rapiscan Full Body Scanners Didn’t Work.”
This next letter is a first: a letter from a screener with whom I was actually familiar when I worked at TSA. I’m sure this will happen again at some point (I can’t wait until the day comes when I … Continue reading
First of all, good morning, Chairman McCaul. Congratulations on your new appointment. I’m sure you’ll find that the TSA is more than eager to offer you their best obfuscation, excuses and attempts to mislead, as the Full Committee on Oversight and Government Reform … Continue reading
As one reader pointed out about a month ago: uniformly criticizing the TSA is “like poking a neurologically-disabled bear with a sharp stick.” Although I do have plenty of unflattering things to say about the TSA, with a former employee’s … Continue reading