- 1,217,983 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- @LauraDimon sureJas0nharringt0n 21 hours ago
- @CapBriDecibel Thanks for reading!Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @CardinalNinja Thanks!Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- RT @CarysKennedy: "...growing up means being at fundamental odds with your own brain..." (via @mcsweeneys) mcsweeneys.net/articles/der-s… http://t.…Jas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe restriction
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading