- 1,321,892 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Piece up on TIME
- On the TSA's Red Team Failures
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @BrandonVezmar Oh my god man. I read your story and wanted to like you. Then I see your entire Twitter is "babes lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: November 2013
There were so many hilarious entries. There were quite a few that weren’t exactly fictional plots, but which were funny as hell, nonetheless. I’m planning on having every Monday from mid-December on devoted to the publication of a fictional terrorist … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who entered. I have a lot of great entries over here, which are going to make for some tough decisions. I’ll have the winners chosen and notified within the next 10 days. -NJR
I’ve received some great entries to the Plots We Imagine contest, which have made me smile and laugh. There’s still a damn good chance for anyone to step in and come out a winner; we’re not dealing with a New … Continue reading
This whole thing didn’t come as much of a surprise to me. It was inevitable that this would happen. As a TSA screener, I–we–had Active Shooter training at least once a year. We all knew that it would eventually happen. … Continue reading
Just a few weeks ago we had a TSA employee threatening passengers at LAX, and now we have a passenger killing a TSA employee at LAX. I’ll be back relatively soon with more on this.