- 1,378,213 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: A TSA Poem.
- Recent Speculation About New Risks of Death-by-Terrorist-Attack Prompts Speculation About Death-by-Speculation
- @itutorandme Hello iTutor! I am a new iTutor employee, and I am planning to begin helping your social media presenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jas0nharringt0n 1 year ago
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 2 years ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 2 years ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 2 years ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: July 2013
—- On Facebook, Twitter.
When the folks at Reader’s Digest contacted me about helping them put together a TSA-themed article for their magazine, I paused long and hard. Could I possibly do such a thing? After all, what if the entries I wrote for … Continue reading
First up is a short but sweet letter from Rob. Is my TSA cartoon/article worth a plug? -Rob — Your TSA cartoon/article is absolutely worth a plug. It turns out Rob’s an author and contributor to Boing Boing, the website … Continue reading
It sometimes seems as though my job here should be to point out why most of the TSA-related things that make the news don’t deserve to make the news. This “news story” recently ran on CNN.com, among other sites. From … Continue reading
“Organizations with poor performance are an outgrowth of their culture. These cultures have turned-off and cynical employees whose primary motivation is to make it to the weekend and ultimately to retirement.” -Stewart Liff, author, human resources management expert, and federal … Continue reading
Next week I’ll have a couple new posts up. And I foresee August as being a fun month.