- 1,317,081 views
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- TSA Chief Orders Random Cell Phone Checks to Get Director of National Intelligence to Notice Him
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I had Jay Watson on-faculty during studies, also a Faulkner/McCarthy guy. N… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I'm guessing you delight in Twitter flame wars as much as your students do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I agree with you: I too believe he would have had a better chance. So quick… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton Maybe not dishonest. Sorry. But misleading. And flaming people over fantasy election games is....ehJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: July 2013
—- On Facebook, Twitter.
When the folks at Reader’s Digest contacted me about helping them put together a TSA-themed article for their magazine, I paused long and hard. Could I possibly do such a thing? After all, what if the entries I wrote for … Continue reading
First up is a short but sweet letter from Rob. Is my TSA cartoon/article worth a plug? -Rob — Your TSA cartoon/article is absolutely worth a plug. It turns out Rob’s an author and contributor to Boing Boing, the website … Continue reading
It sometimes seems as though my job here should be to point out why most of the TSA-related things that make the news don’t deserve to make the news. This “news story” recently ran on CNN.com, among other sites. From … Continue reading
“Organizations with poor performance are an outgrowth of their culture. These cultures have turned-off and cynical employees whose primary motivation is to make it to the weekend and ultimately to retirement.” -Stewart Liff, author, human resources management expert, and federal … Continue reading
Next week I’ll have a couple new posts up. And I foresee August as being a fun month.