- 1,326,779 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 2 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 2 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 2 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Oh my god man. I read your story and wanted to like you. Then I see your entire Twitter is "babes lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 2 months ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Imaginary Plot Wednesday: The TSA’s British Airport Security Allies Foil the Plot of the Plastic Bag
Submitted by R. To demonstrate how your British allies are keeping us in the U.K. safe, I can tell you that the brave, selfless security personnel, with no thought for their own safety, recently foiled the plot of the plastic … Continue reading
I’ve decided that I’m going to be posting the Plots We Imagined contest entries on Mondays and or Wednesdays, starting this Wednesday, all the way up to the 3 winning entries. These fictional plots– inspired by the Fictional Terrorist Plot … Continue reading
Submission by MDT, who blogs here. TSA TO REMOVE NUDE BODY SCANNERS, REPLACE THEM WITH POLES — Washington DC- After the Transportation Security Administration discontinued the use of the controversial ‘nude’ body scanners, many wondered what new type of … Continue reading