- 1,319,232 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I had Jay Watson on-faculty during studies, also a Faulkner/McCarthy guy. N… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I'm guessing you delight in Twitter flame wars as much as your students do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I agree with you: I too believe he would have had a better chance. So quick… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton Maybe not dishonest. Sorry. But misleading. And flaming people over fantasy election games is....ehJas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: April 2013
As many of you know, you can share your opinion on the TSA’s use of Full Body Scanning technology by going to the Federal Register website, up until June 24. From Christopher Elliot, in the Chicago Tribune: “It’s been almost five … Continue reading
Our first two letters have to do with Confession #7, The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener, which concerned many TSA screeners’ bad habit of inquiring about passengers’ gender prior to being body scanned. A TSA screener who wishes to … Continue reading
I’m going to get into a more regular update routine, soon, starting with another round of Speed Letters. -NJR
As I’ve mentioned before, the TSA has never done a very good job of making itself the kind of place where good, smart workers would even think about staying, at least on the floor-level. Nearly every single screener you see … Continue reading
—- A TSA screener we’ll just call “Confused in Colorado” writes in: Dear Taking Sense Away, I’ve noticed that our protocols never really give us guidance on what to do once we do uncover a bomb strapped to someone’s body, … Continue reading