- 1,239,799 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Mothers Against Senseless Killings needs volunteers/support. They accept men: cnn.com/2015/07/30/liv….Jas0nharringt0n 7 hours ago
- Aw. Group of Disney princesses walking around Chicago. I called the cops on their asses after this pic. Gang activity http://t.co/70N514oP8WJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @summerbrennan youtube.com/watch?v=PMh6oY…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- Thank God pasty rich kids still have a voice.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: former tsa screener
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading