- 960,385 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- This Site in the Media
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- For TSA Employees
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- @alexstanczyk Why would I think you were kidding there, even for a moment? A tossed-off tweet about guinea pig armor will generally kill.Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- For *the most part*, if you take the time to craft a quality tweet, and your followers can see that craftsmanship, they will not give a shitJas0nharringt0n 10 hours ago
- Just finished a piece for one spot, now moving over to the most funnest place to write I know of for. English HATES this one simple tweet.Jas0nharringt0n 10 hours ago
- RT @lydiasee: @Jas0nHarringt0n "they call me lydia""lydia what" "lydia see" "lydia see?" "lydia see, see"Jas0nharringt0n 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: former tsa screener
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading