- 1,058,412 views
- This Site in the Media
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- @silentbelle Yash I do.Jas0nharringt0n 6 hours ago
- RT @silentbelle: @Jas0nHarringt0n You don't follow me! lies.Jas0nharringt0n 6 hours ago
- I suggest following @Semhar because she's really damn awesome. This goes out to @Semhar: youtube.com/watch?v=VjJpf_…. What you won't do?Jas0nharringt0n 7 hours ago
- The New Yorker will sometimes be like "Ew. Listicles?": newyorker.com/online/blogs/e…. But then be like "Here's a listicle!" newyorker.com/online/blogs/c…Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: former tsa screener
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading