- 1,220,009 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- @LauraDimon sureJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @CapBriDecibel Thanks for reading!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @CardinalNinja Thanks!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- RT @CarysKennedy: "...growing up means being at fundamental odds with your own brain..." (via @mcsweeneys) mcsweeneys.net/articles/der-s… http://t.…Jas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: former tsa screener
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading