- 963,467 views
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letters From Passengers: Part II.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- @lashleyhowell You earned it.You had HEART OF DARKNESS, THINGS FALL APART, Marquez and Allende on lock. Kamps prepared you to kick ass.Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- @ataraxia_status It's like, whenever one talks shit under real name online, he or she should be ready for shit to come spraying back.Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- @ataraxia_status Actually, I didn't. I'm not seriously that into it. But shit, yes, I know if I wanted to get into it, it could get seriousJas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- I would love nothing more than to send hundreds of philistine motherfuckers banging down on your corporate email account like NSFW OMG STOP.Jas0nharringt0n 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: former tsa screener
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading