- 1,348,199 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Imaginary Plot: Investigators Discover Terrorists' Potion-Brewing System
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- "If the TSA Can Prove that an Individual is Intentionally Subjugating the Security System, They're Out the Door."
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 6 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 6 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 6 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Oh my god man. I read your story and wanted to like you. Then I see your entire Twitter is "babes lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 6 months ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: April 2015
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here. Advertisements
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading