- 1,218,021 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- This Site in the Media
- @LauraDimon sureJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @CapBriDecibel Thanks for reading!Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @CardinalNinja Thanks!Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- RT @CarysKennedy: "...growing up means being at fundamental odds with your own brain..." (via @mcsweeneys) mcsweeneys.net/articles/der-s… http://t.…Jas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: dumb tsa rules
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading