- 1,214,417 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The TSA Behavior Detection Program: Finally, the Public Hears What We've Been Saying for Years
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
Tag Archives: dumb tsa rules
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading