- 1,233,993 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a TSA Officer: "I Came Here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick Terrorism's Ass, and I'm All Out of Bubblegum, Because My Transportation Security Administration Supervisor Ordered Me to Spit it Out."
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Friend watching Jurassic World: "We have a 65-million year advantage on dinosaurs and we're still running from them in high heels." ProgressJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @cantus67 I'll call you soon, my badJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n 4evz http://t.co/dSfOaPM2DMJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @yvrairport Hey thanks for the follow! Always thought you were dope as hell YVR in the heezy holla! ORD is wackJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Category Archives: Uncategorized
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.
I’ve mentioned before that the TSA isn’t the only thing I write and make humor about: I’ve been doing this writing thing for a while. Here’s a piece I have published today: fun with academia, English Department tweediness, and something … Continue reading
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.