- 1,088,096 views
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day: takebackyourmeds.org/dea-events. DM me for mailing instructions if you're anxious about it.Jas0nharringt0n 10 hours ago
- Excited to work w/ Jen Gates at ZSH. She's not on Twitter so I'll just shout out her colleague @LanaPopovicZSH since that can't hurt. At allJas0nharringt0n 16 hours ago
- Remember to bring a jacket or sweatshirt on long public transportation trips, because it might be cold. There's another practical tweet.Jas0nharringt0n 18 hours ago
- New Twitter header is recommended size 1200x600 twitterheadersize.com. Sadly that's the most pragmatic thing I will ever tweet, probably.Jas0nharringt0n 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
About 3 months after starting this site, I told myself I couldn’t stop blogging until I reached one million views. I figured that would mean I would be at this site for at least 3 years. One million views was to … Continue reading
Over the past year, I have received some interesting email from current and former TSA employees, expressing very real, legitimate, and non-“SSI”-divulging concerns that the public has every right to know about, and which TSA screeners across the nation have … Continue reading
Over at the TSA News Blog, Lisa Simeone has details on the ASS program. It is an April Fool’s piece. I’m admitting that it’s an April Fool’s piece because it is now at least 9 P.M. wherever you are (for … Continue reading
THE SNOW GLOBE PLOT Once again, the evil TSA prevented us from taking down planes filled with infidel stooges, which would have allowed us to overtake the USA and subjugate your morally corrupt population! It took years of planning and … Continue reading
We are, at the very least, on part 3 in terms of hate mail posts. I’ve actually probably received closer to 10 pieces of pure hate mail since starting this site, but the majority of those were short little “Fuck … Continue reading
Recent Speculation About New Risks of Death-by-Terrorist Attack Prompts Speculation About Death-by-Speculation
[Originally published August 12, 2013] The recent, widely publicized U.S. terror intelligence — which, among other things, speculated upon two new methods by which to potentially be killed by Al-Qaeda on an airplane, including a “Clothes Bomber” and “Frankenbomber” – has led to … Continue reading
[Originally published August 10, 2013] OK, so the original title of the story is “Black Women’s Hair Becomes Target of TSA’s Security Theater,” but I couldn’t find it within myself to reproduce that level of sensationalism. In short, MSNBC host and author Melissa … Continue reading
The SPOT program– the program that has agents walking around airports looking at your body language, facial expressions, and behavior so as to try to identify terrorists– is mostly just an enormous waste of money, is the article’s conclusion, as … Continue reading
I am going to follow all of you back, soon. Please understand that I am in a unique situation which had me acquiring 300 new WordPress followers in the span of a couple weeks. I’m in grad school, plus doing … Continue reading
It was set to take place mid-afternoon on March 31, 2012, on a flight from Los Angeles to New York. The team was broken up to take upon themselves various elements of the task at hand. “Down With Freedom,” we … Continue reading