- 1,251,885 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Fictional Terror Plot Wednesday: A Letter from 11-year-old Angie
- @MarginsOfAPage I have no doubt that even a cute silly little pink fairy armadillo will still drop some leprosy on one's assJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- Wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with a baby monkey, don't give a shit what people say. This ends my animal tweets.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @MarginsOfAPage But as for armadillos: would you say this is or isn't a little silly billy? a-z-animals.com/media/animals/…Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- Finally, we see today's sloth, now small due to evolutionary laziness. It can't find its food under all that hair. youtube.com/watch?v=iY6S_c…Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Category Archives: Uncategorized
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.
I’ve mentioned before that the TSA isn’t the only thing I write and make humor about: I’ve been doing this writing thing for a while. Here’s a piece I have published today: fun with academia, English Department tweediness, and something … Continue reading
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.