- 1,289,684 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- More Letters from Passengers and Screeners Coming Soon.
- @MirandaAMott I should have showed up with more pics of Santorini. My badJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @MirandaAMott Student Union building 4 LifeJas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @eleanor_mueller Sure. Email me at email@example.com to set up phone callJas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @jenny8lee Hi! firstname.lastname@example.orgJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Category Archives: Uncategorized
About gang culture in Chicago, and the media’s overuse of the term “gang-related,” here. Follow me on Twitter
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.