- 1,213,746 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: "I Intend to Begin Fucking With Barney Fife TSOs"
- TSA Story Wednesday: A Military Veteran Shares His TSA Experience
- Ode to the Other TSA Employees Who Blogged and Vlogged Before Me.
- @lsjamison My friends and I adored "The Devil's Bait."Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans I think it is less 420 than it is. I think you are nice.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans Me monkeybearsJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @kingfergus Good, man! I'll email you soonJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading