- 1,244,631 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- "If the TSA Can Prove that an Individual is Intentionally Subjugating the Security System, They're Out the Door."
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- # Very superstitious/ Wash your face and hands/ That's not even superstitious/ Stevie's just telling us some shit we should dooooJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @Semhar Ha, damn you remembered: youtube.com/watch?v=ASiqxS…. I didn't even know about the video. Coconut trees and all!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @Semhar Shooda doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, ooo, ohhhh, You make my [love, come, down]Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @Semhar I got you this time: youtube.com/watch?v=zu5xfn…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading