- 1,217,952 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- @LauraDimon sureJas0nharringt0n 13 hours ago
- @CapBriDecibel Thanks for reading!Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @CardinalNinja Thanks!Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- RT @CarysKennedy: "...growing up means being at fundamental odds with your own brain..." (via @mcsweeneys) mcsweeneys.net/articles/der-s… http://t.…Jas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading