- 959,335 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- This Site in the Media
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- @R_U_Srs I especially had to use it due to crazy circumstances; turns out it's also great for sifting through shit tons of followers, fast.Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- #FF @denisewills and I'm not at all biased there.Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- @R_U_Srs @smistephen justunfollow.com let's you see that instantly.Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- The Brojan Horse. http://t.co/XFGCIxQ9UgJas0nharringt0n 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading