- 1,011,115 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @MaryMLocker youtube.com/watch?v=uae551…Jas0nharringt0n 17 hours ago
- Shocked to hear that Gabriel Garcia Marquez has been swarmed by yellow butterflies. I think he'd want it that way.Jas0nharringt0n 19 hours ago
- American woman, stay away from me. American woman, high on meth and caffeine. American woman, no drugs in this housee. I'm calling the copssJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- I used Pi R Squared to calculate the area of the GRE I failed. I think it was the math section, because the GRE's not even a fucking circle.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading