- 1,293,311 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- An Open Letter to Congressman Michael T. McCaul
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- TSA Chief Orders Random Cell Phone Checks to Get Director of National Intelligence to Notice Him
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK Like a muhfucka. Zero sum game https://t.co/OvewZVrrzFJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK This wild disrespectful. Your learning curve way too steep. I'm doneJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- @OMG_MATTK I'm just as surprised as the next personJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- @MirandaAMott I should have showed up with more pics of Santorini. My badJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading