- 1,088,310 views
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day: takebackyourmeds.org/dea-events. DM me for mailing instructions if you're anxious about it.Jas0nharringt0n 12 hours ago
- Excited to work w/ Jen Gates at ZSH. She's not on Twitter so I'll just shout out her colleague @LanaPopovicZSH since that can't hurt. At allJas0nharringt0n 19 hours ago
- Remember to bring a jacket or sweatshirt on long public transportation trips, because it might be cold. There's another practical tweet.Jas0nharringt0n 21 hours ago
- New Twitter header is recommended size 1200x600 twitterheadersize.com. Sadly that's the most pragmatic thing I will ever tweet, probably.Jas0nharringt0n 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading