- 1,379,669 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #5: "I Think We All Know What a Crotch Looks Like. Now Let’s Get Out There, and Perform": Inside Radiation Scanner Training
- Letter From a Passenger: I Am the Kobe Bryant of the TSA.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The TSA Should Thank Me for Being a Reasonable Pain-in-the-Ass Former TSA Screener/Blogger...
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- @itutorandme Hello iTutor! I am a new iTutor employee, and I am planning to begin helping your social media presenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jas0nharringt0n 1 year ago
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 2 years ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 2 years ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 2 years ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Click here to read, wherein I reveal the full story behind this blog. My name is Jason Edward Harrington. I am working on a novel based on my time at the TSA. I am on Twitter here.
I’ve always wanted to drop the anonymity cloak; I finally found a good opportunity. Stay tuned.
A few months ago I said that this blog, in its current form, would only last so long. It’s looking as though the end is near for this incarnation of the site. All the archives will remain, of course, the … Continue reading
I recently held a Plots We Imagine the TSA Protected Us From Today contest. For the next couple months I’m going to be posting the entries I received every Wednesday, or every other Wednesday, if I forget to do it … Continue reading
Max wrote in: At the C-2 checkpoint at EWR in the U.S., I saw a sign I had not seen anywhere before. It said (and I’m paraphrasing): “Some screening procedures at this checkpoint are not allowed to be photographed or videotaped. Please cease photography if requested by … Continue reading
Submitted by Terry It was hard to find a copy that wasn’t marked “SSI,” but I finally found an unmarked copy of the official TSA Liquids Confiscation Guide. Once you take a look at it, it’s pretty obvious why they … Continue reading