- 1,234,486 views
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Friend watching Jurassic World: "We have a 65-million year advantage on dinosaurs and we're still running from them in high heels." ProgressJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @cantus67 I'll call you soon, my badJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n 4evz http://t.co/dSfOaPM2DMJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @yvrairport Hey thanks for the follow! Always thought you were dope as hell YVR in the heezy holla! ORD is wackJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: tsa humor
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading