- 1,013,535 views
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- This Site in the Media
- Update: Former TSA Screener/Blogger, We Hardly Knew Ye.
- Took it back to the OLD SCHOOL (for me). When I write for @cracked I get down like this here: youtube.com/watch?v=rSjFTX….Jas0nharringt0n 1 hour ago
- @liebeskindsol I'll be in NYC at the end of May/beginning of June, I'll let you know. I love your style.Jas0nharringt0n 5 hours ago
- "Africa," D'Angelo. Sister killed it on the cover: youtube.com/watch?v=mFls9A…. It's a beautiful thing. CC @SemharJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Shocked to hear that Gabriel Garcia Marquez has been swarmed by yellow butterflies. I think he'd want it that way.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa humor
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading