- 959,348 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees
- This Site in the Media
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- @R_U_Srs I especially had to use it due to crazy circumstances; turns out it's also great for sifting through shit tons of followers, fast.Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- #FF @denisewills and I'm not at all biased there.Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- @R_U_Srs @smistephen justunfollow.com let's you see that instantly.Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- The Brojan Horse. http://t.co/XFGCIxQ9UgJas0nharringt0n 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: tsa humor
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading