- 1,319,232 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I had Jay Watson on-faculty during studies, also a Faulkner/McCarthy guy. N… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I'm guessing you delight in Twitter flame wars as much as your students do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I agree with you: I too believe he would have had a better chance. So quick… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton Maybe not dishonest. Sorry. But misleading. And flaming people over fantasy election games is....ehJas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Combo Pack: Letter from a Former Screener, 2 New Entries to The Insider’s TSA Dictionary (Wherein We Learn of Passengers Spooging Their Liquids, Gels, Creams and Aerosols).
B. writes: I worked for TSA in San Jose for 3 years and have since moved on to a career I enjoy in another branch of DHS, but it can’t be said enough that you are dead on balls accurate … Continue reading
This question comes from Chris: Was it embarrassing having to tell people you work for the TSA? The reason I ask is because I’m thinking of applying to TSA. Thanks! -Chris —- Dear Chris, That’s a hard question to answer, … Continue reading