- 1,319,232 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I had Jay Watson on-faculty during studies, also a Faulkner/McCarthy guy. N… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I'm guessing you delight in Twitter flame wars as much as your students do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton I agree with you: I too believe he would have had a better chance. So quick… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @FisherBurton @CipherKnot @John_Hempton Maybe not dishonest. Sorry. But misleading. And flaming people over fantasy election games is....ehJas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Frank writes in: I just wanted to send a quick note to urge you not to give up your blog just yet. Take time away from it as often as you need, but I feel that it is a very … Continue reading
Sorry, guys, but it appears that’s just how it is. I guess it was almost inevitable that a blog about the TSA would careen out of control into pedantic fussing at one point or another. I have become all that I … Continue reading
Some readers have sent in some good points. Com writes in: Just a heartfelt shriek from here out in userland that what the TSA really needs to allow is MORE THAN THREE OUNCES OF WATER. Or shampoo. Or whatever. Honestly, … Continue reading
The “scandal” continues. Several people, including Charlies Schumer, have managed to bring up one valid point in regard to the TSA’s new policy on small folding knives and sporting goods: it may lead to screeners standing around on airport checkpoints … Continue reading
Not too long ago, I gently hinted that the TSA, as we’ve endured it since its inception, is actually sort of our own damn fault, when it really comes down to it; an enormous, bumbling, passively-securing Frankenstein’s monster that we, … Continue reading