- 1,234,560 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Friend watching Jurassic World: "We have a 65-million year advantage on dinosaurs and we're still running from them in high heels." ProgressJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @cantus67 I'll call you soon, my badJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n 4evz http://t.co/dSfOaPM2DMJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @yvrairport Hey thanks for the follow! Always thought you were dope as hell YVR in the heezy holla! ORD is wackJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Author Archives: takingsenseaway
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.
I’ve mentioned before that the TSA isn’t the only thing I write and make humor about: I’ve been doing this writing thing for a while. Here’s a piece I have published today: fun with academia, English Department tweediness, and something … Continue reading
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.