- 1,252,257 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- RT @OMG_MATTK: Check out my article abt Huggy Bear & teen crushes @pitchfork m.pitchfork.com/thepitch/916-s…Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @MarginsOfAPage I have no doubt that even a cute silly little pink fairy armadillo will still drop some leprosy on one's assJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- Wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with a baby monkey, don't give a shit what people say. This ends my animal tweets.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @MarginsOfAPage But as for armadillos: would you say this is or isn't a little silly billy? a-z-animals.com/media/animals/…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Author Archives: takingsenseaway
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.
I’ve mentioned before that the TSA isn’t the only thing I write and make humor about: I’ve been doing this writing thing for a while. Here’s a piece I have published today: fun with academia, English Department tweediness, and something … Continue reading
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.