- 1,304,805 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Creative writers are making news. Turns out this sucks.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- "It was just a phone call. It's not like one of my calls could mean the end of the...oh. Look: flag burning. Big league." @realDonaldTrumpJas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK You think everyone in Colombia's not winning? Mexico, Colombia: They're laughing at you. Believe me.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @OMG_MATTK nah but the stadium is down the block so I heard the Cold November Rain and all. And their tour bus passed my house. Jelly?Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Author Archives: takingsenseaway
About gang culture in Chicago, and the media’s overuse of the term “gang-related,” here. Follow me on Twitter
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.