- 1,382,981 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On the TSA's Red Team Failures
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- The TSA Behavior Detection Program: Finally, the Public Hears What We've Been Saying for Years
- @itutorandme Hello iTutor! I am a new iTutor employee, and I am planning to begin helping your social media presenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jas0nharringt0n 1 year ago
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 3 years ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 3 years ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 3 years ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Author Archives: takingsenseaway
About gang culture in Chicago, and the media’s overuse of the term “gang-related,” here. Follow me on Twitter
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.
I’ve mentioned before that the TSA isn’t the only thing I write and make humor about: I’ve been doing this writing thing for a while. Here’s a piece I have published today: fun with academia, English Department tweediness, and something … Continue reading
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.
A couple of my supervisors used to say, “If it’s just a nickel or a dime bag in someone’s luggage, pretend you don’t see it, because we’re not here to get people busted for miniscule amounts of weed.” 81 pounds … Continue reading
(img) Guest blogger Batshua bat Yehonatan —- Over the past few months, I’ve been thinking more about presenting as genderfuck in my non-work time; namely, I’ve been thinking about packing. For anyone who doesn’t know me, let me make … Continue reading