- 1,308,055 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- Letters From Passengers: Part II.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- @ivlodi The photographer was sexier baeJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- In the coffee-growing region of Colombia. World's tallest palm trees. I told my little nephew they're for the Brach… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @MoengNxustruu Skittles. DopeskittlesJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- Cabinet appointment blahblahblah zero experience dahdahdah recklessness woowoowoo peanut butter is deadJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Author Archives: takingsenseaway
About gang culture in Chicago, and the media’s overuse of the term “gang-related,” here. Follow me on Twitter
For The Guardian, here.
I wrote this for TIME.com, on the TSA’s automated target recognition full-body scanners. Follow me on Twitter here.
I started this blog with three primary messages to bring to the public. The Big 3 were often lost in the noise of the various controversies and viral events that came from this site. But to recap, here they are: … Continue reading
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.