- 1,219,570 views
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Protester: "TSA, Stop Warrantless Searches on the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority."
- Letters from Passengers: Extended Release
- @LauraDimon sureJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @CapBriDecibel Thanks for reading!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @CardinalNinja Thanks!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- RT @CarysKennedy: "...growing up means being at fundamental odds with your own brain..." (via @mcsweeneys) mcsweeneys.net/articles/der-s… http://t.…Jas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading