- 1,213,560 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- @lsjamison My friends and I adored "The Devil's Bait."Jas0nharringt0n 25 minutes ago
- @jeansvaljeans I think it is less 420 than it is. I think you are nice.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans Me monkeybearsJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @kingfergus Good, man! I'll email you soonJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading