- 1,060,798 views
- This Site in the Media
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- I suggest following @Semhar because she's really damn awesome. This goes out to @Semhar: youtube.com/watch?v=VjJpf_…. What you won't do?Jas0nharringt0n 9 hours ago
- @darwinaward44 Thanks, that was a love song to Cracked as much as anything, which was why I wanted my last TSA piece on @cracked, not HuffPoJas0nharringt0n 11 hours ago
- @weirdshitblog Thanks man! Had to close out that adventure on @cracked. My site was born in the forums. @DennisHHong sold me on WordPress.Jas0nharringt0n 14 hours ago
- It was SO tempting to go back to the Twitter egg and then Photoshop-decorate it today. Right? Guys?Jas0nharringt0n 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading