- 1,313,964 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- TSA Chief Orders Random Cell Phone Checks to Get Director of National Intelligence to Notice Him
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- The TSA Should Thank Me for Being a Reasonable Pain-in-the-Ass Former TSA Screener/Blogger...
- @xwaldie Spot on. This is one of the more clear-cut cases of these people being Keystone Cop-level incompetent. Wacky sitcom-level shitJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK When you be on that gravel you say you gravy. Smoke that loud and get gravy. I also have no idea what gravel isJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @OMG_MATTK @MoengNxustruu gracias yo. Colombia is dope, Medellin especially. Big city, loving it. You two have like 12 weeks leftJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK because you're dope skittlesJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: March 2014
We are, at the very least, on part 3 in terms of hate mail posts. I’ve actually probably received closer to 10 pieces of pure hate mail since starting this site, but the majority of those were short little “Fuck … Continue reading
Recent Speculation About New Risks of Death-by-Terrorist Attack Prompts Speculation About Death-by-Speculation
[Originally published August 12, 2013] The recent, widely publicized U.S. terror intelligence — which, among other things, speculated upon two new methods by which to potentially be killed by Al-Qaeda on an airplane, including a “Clothes Bomber” and “Frankenbomber” — has led to … Continue reading
[Originally published August 10, 2013] OK, so the original title of the story is “Black Women’s Hair Becomes Target of TSA’s Security Theater,” but I couldn’t find it within myself to reproduce that level of sensationalism. In short, MSNBC host and author Melissa … Continue reading
The SPOT program– the program that has agents walking around airports looking at your body language, facial expressions, and behavior so as to try to identify terrorists– is mostly just an enormous waste of money, is the article’s conclusion, as … Continue reading
I am going to follow all of you back, soon. Please understand that I am in a unique situation which had me acquiring 300 new WordPress followers in the span of a couple weeks. I’m in grad school, plus doing … Continue reading
It was set to take place mid-afternoon on March 31, 2012, on a flight from Los Angeles to New York. The team was broken up to take upon themselves various elements of the task at hand. “Down With Freedom,” we … Continue reading
Letter from a Passenger : “Every Time I Fly, I Have to Explain My Private Medical Condition to a Perfect Stranger.”
Here’s a letter from a blogger named Matthew Grant McDaniel. He has an ostomy bag due to the fact that he had to have his large intestine removed as a result of Ulcerative colitis/Crohn’s disease. This letter and article from … Continue reading