- 1,238,886 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- @summerbrennan youtube.com/watch?v=PMh6oY…Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- Thank God pasty rich kids still have a voice.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- It's rare I snort-laugh but EX MACHINA delivered. "Come on. After a long day of Turing testing you gotta unwind": youtube.com/watch?v=hGY44D…Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- I am the El Chapo of inappropriate comparisons.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading