- 1,219,804 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- @LauraDimon sureJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @CapBriDecibel Thanks for reading!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @CardinalNinja Thanks!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- RT @CarysKennedy: "...growing up means being at fundamental odds with your own brain..." (via @mcsweeneys) mcsweeneys.net/articles/der-s… http://t.…Jas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading