- 1,011,912 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- @RobtOlenButler should write a short story about The Man at :13: youtube.com/watch?v=IuUygn…Jas0nharringt0n 1 hour ago
- News organization peeps: The 10-year anniversary of the Boxing Day tsunami is coming. Someone find out who :11 was: youtube.com/watch?v=IuUygn….Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- We know the universe is made of porn: there are books about porn and porn about books. But this was art about porn about a book about porn.Jas0nharringt0n 6 hours ago
- I happened upon some porn the other day that consisted of a mostly-clothed woman reading A CLOCKWORK ORANGE aloud & laughing uncontrollably.Jas0nharringt0n 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading