- 959,947 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- This Site in the Media
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- TSA Story Wednesday: A Military Veteran Shares His TSA Experience
- @R_U_Srs I especially had to use it due to crazy circumstances; turns out it's also great for sifting through shit tons of followers, fast.Jas0nharringt0n 15 hours ago
- #FF @denisewills and I'm not at all biased there.Jas0nharringt0n 15 hours ago
- @R_U_Srs @smistephen justunfollow.com let's you see that instantly.Jas0nharringt0n 16 hours ago
- The Brojan Horse. http://t.co/XFGCIxQ9UgJas0nharringt0n 20 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading