- 1,310,541 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- The TSA Cover Up Scandal
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #5: "I Think We All Know What a Crotch Looks Like. Now Let’s Get Out There, and Perform": Inside Radiation Scanner Training
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK When you be on that gravel you say you gravy. Smoke that loud and get gravy. I also have no idea what gravel isJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @OMG_MATTK @MoengNxustruu gracias yo. Colombia is dope, Medellin especially. Big city, loving it. You two have like 12 weeks leftJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK because you're dope skittlesJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @OMG_MATTK I'm not at a Beyonce concert with @moengNxustruu sipping Starbucks and twerking and doing the MollyJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Imaginary Terror Plot: 2nd Place Winner (Though This One is Based on a True Story): A TSA Agent Heroically Saves a Grandmother from Explosives-laced Cash, Without Even Telling Her
Note: The following is one of the winners of the first annual Imaginary Plots contest I held a few months ago, submitted by a grandmother who asked to go by G.G. She used her submission to transform her allegedly true … Continue reading
I’ve been blown away by the number of amazing entries to this site’s new Tumblr, When the Terrorists Won. From “The Terrorists Won the Day Penguins Had to Walk Through a Metal Detector” to “The Terrorists Won Even in Australia.” I encourage … Continue reading
Click here to read.
Hi. I have several TSA misadventures, thankfully never detained. (Knocking on my wooden head.) Once at O’Hare on way to Cleveland, I had TSA agents hold up my luggage because they discovered *gasp* my vibrators. The one, a bright green with … Continue reading
Over the past year-and-a-half, I’ve received a lot of email from people sharing the moment they first realized that the terrorists had won. To this end, I have started a Tumblr to serve as a repository for people’s memories of … Continue reading
I moved to Oaxaca, Mexico in 2003 after quitting my job at Sandia National Laboratories after 9/11 took things in a different direction and dried up much of the work my department was doing. At one point was involved in … Continue reading