- 1,321,892 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Piece up on TIME
- On the TSA's Red Team Failures
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @BrandonVezmar Oh my god man. I read your story and wanted to like you. Then I see your entire Twitter is "babes lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Imaginary Terror Plot: 2nd Place Winner (Though This One is Based on a True Story): A TSA Agent Heroically Saves a Grandmother from Explosives-laced Cash, Without Even Telling Her
Note: The following is one of the winners of the first annual Imaginary Plots contest I held a few months ago, submitted by a grandmother who asked to go by G.G. She used her submission to transform her allegedly true … Continue reading
I’ve been blown away by the number of amazing entries to this site’s new Tumblr, When the Terrorists Won. From “The Terrorists Won the Day Penguins Had to Walk Through a Metal Detector” to “The Terrorists Won Even in Australia.” I encourage … Continue reading
Click here to read.
Hi. I have several TSA misadventures, thankfully never detained. (Knocking on my wooden head.) Once at O’Hare on way to Cleveland, I had TSA agents hold up my luggage because they discovered *gasp* my vibrators. The one, a bright green with … Continue reading
Over the past year-and-a-half, I’ve received a lot of email from people sharing the moment they first realized that the terrorists had won. To this end, I have started a Tumblr to serve as a repository for people’s memories of … Continue reading
I moved to Oaxaca, Mexico in 2003 after quitting my job at Sandia National Laboratories after 9/11 took things in a different direction and dried up much of the work my department was doing. At one point was involved in … Continue reading