- 1,371,975 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Passenger Flashback: Airport Security in 1992.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- I've Received a Lot of Email About How Generally Annoying the Official TSA Blog Is, Recently.
- Combo Pack: Letter from a Former Screener, 2 New Entries to The Insider's TSA Dictionary (Wherein We Learn of Passengers Spooging Their Liquids, Gels, Creams and Aerosols).
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- "If the TSA Can Prove that an Individual is Intentionally Subjugating the Security System, They're Out the Door."
- @itutorandme Hello iTutor! I am a new iTutor employee, and I am planning to begin helping your social media presenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jas0nharringt0n 6 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 1 year ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 1 year ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 1 year ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I endured many, many awkward moments during my 6 years of employment at TSA. But by far, the most awkward routine occurrence was this: the moment when an androgynous passenger came through the full body scanner. For those of you … Continue reading
The number of submissions to the Insider’s TSA Dictionary I’ve received is amazing, and they keep coming in. Here are a few of the entries that will soon be added to the Insider’s TSA Dictionary (at least a few of … Continue reading
I thought long and hard before making this post. TSA screeners are not exactly the most beloved government employees in the country; they’ve definitely taken their share of flak over the years. And so when I received email concerning an … Continue reading
Almost any TSA screener will tell you (in hushed tones, at least) that one of the more frustrating aspects of the day-to-day rigmarole is having to field questions from smart passengers who demand to know what kind of sense this … Continue reading
I have a special gift for the Transportation Security Administration and the American people coming on Wednesday. (Don’t worry, TSA, it’s the kind of gift protected by the 1st Amendment, of course. That’s how I roll.) Stay tuned. -N.J.R.
Letter from a Passenger: “Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I’d Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation.”
One of the interesting things about running a blog like this is that you sometimes get letters that start with things like “Hi, I appreciate what you’re doing. Here’s my story of government molestation.” It’s actually pretty unsettling, yet darkly … Continue reading
Letter from a Protester: “TSA, Stop Warrantless Searches on the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority.”
This next letter comes from Tamarleigh. She sent me a letter about this protest taking place tomorrow, February 2, 2013. The Facebook page for the protest to end railway searches on the MBTA in Boton is here. Their official statement … Continue reading