- 1,239,886 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Mothers Against Senseless Killings needs volunteers/support. They accept men: cnn.com/2015/07/30/liv….Jas0nharringt0n 17 hours ago
- Aw. Group of Disney princesses walking around Chicago. I called the cops on their asses after this pic. Gang activity http://t.co/70N514oP8WJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @summerbrennan youtube.com/watch?v=PMh6oY…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- Thank God pasty rich kids still have a voice.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: tsa letter from a passenger
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading