- 1,013,476 views
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- This Site in the Media
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- @liebeskindsol I'll be in NYC at the end of May/beginning of June, I'll let you know. I love your style.Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- "Africa," D'Angelo. Sister killed it on the cover: youtube.com/watch?v=mFls9A…. It's a beautiful thing. CC @SemharJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Shocked to hear that Gabriel Garcia Marquez has been swarmed by yellow butterflies. I think he'd want it that way.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- American woman, stay away from me. American woman, high on meth and caffeine. American woman, no drugs in this housee. I'm calling the copssJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading