- 1,239,111 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a TSA Officer: "I Came Here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick Terrorism's Ass, and I'm All Out of Bubblegum, Because My Transportation Security Administration Supervisor Ordered Me to Spit it Out."
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- @summerbrennan youtube.com/watch?v=PMh6oY…Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- Thank God pasty rich kids still have a voice.Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- It's rare I snort-laugh but EX MACHINA delivered. "Come on. After a long day of Turing testing you gotta unwind": youtube.com/watch?v=hGY44D…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- I am the El Chapo of inappropriate comparisons.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading