- 1,234,811 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Friend watching Jurassic World: "We have a 65-million year advantage on dinosaurs and we're still running from them in high heels." ProgressJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @cantus67 I'll call you soon, my badJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n 4evz http://t.co/dSfOaPM2DMJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @yvrairport Hey thanks for the follow! Always thought you were dope as hell YVR in the heezy holla! ORD is wackJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading