- 1,258,319 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- @Semhar Impeccable taste, as always. It's always safe to say I'm listening to Stevie Wonder at any given time. That's my baseline. :)Jas0nharringt0n 4 weeks ago
- @MarginsOfAPage I have no doubt that even a cute silly little pink fairy armadillo will still drop some leprosy on one's assJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- Wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with a baby monkey, don't give a shit what people say. This ends my animal tweets.Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @MarginsOfAPage But as for armadillos: would you say this is or isn't a little silly billy? a-z-animals.com/media/animals/…Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading