- 1,213,720 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- @lsjamison My friends and I adored "The Devil's Bait."Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans I think it is less 420 than it is. I think you are nice.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans Me monkeybearsJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @kingfergus Good, man! I'll email you soonJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading