- 1,244,295 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- Former TSA Head Criticizing TSA Again on CNN.com
- TSA Plans Vaguely Stupid Security Measures in Light of Vaguely Menacing Terrorist Threat
- # Very superstitious/ Wash your face and hands/ That's not even superstitious/ Stevie's just telling us some shit we should dooooJas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @Semhar Ha, damn you remembered: youtube.com/watch?v=ASiqxS…. I didn't even know about the video. Coconut trees and all!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @Semhar Shooda doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, ooo, ohhhh, You make my [love, come, down]Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @Semhar I got you this time: youtube.com/watch?v=zu5xfn…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading