- 1,046,462 views
- This Site in the Media
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- The New Yorker will sometimes be like "Ew. Listicles?": newyorker.com/online/blogs/e…. But then be like "Here's a listicle!" newyorker.com/online/blogs/c…Jas0nharringt0n 53 minutes ago
- 1 day people'll look back and say "Listicles were looked down upon by snobs in the 2000s. But who did listicles best?" @cracked. No contest.Jas0nharringt0n 55 minutes ago
- @darwinaward44 Thanks, that was a love song to Cracked as much as anything, which was why I wanted my last TSA piece on @cracked, not HuffPoJas0nharringt0n 1 hour ago
- @weirdshitblog Thanks man! Had to close out that adventure on @cracked. My site was born in the forums. @DennisHHong sold me on WordPress.Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: things tsa finds in xray
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading