- 1,259,410 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- @FIRSTCLASSCEO HI Malcolm. I'm writing an article for the New York Times on the term "gang-related" in the media. Can I interview you?Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @RHYMEFEST Can I briefly interview you about those subjects? I'm at email@example.com. For New York Times MagazineJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @RHYMEFEST I'm writing an article for the New York Times, critical of Spike Lee and the media's overuse of the term "gang-related"Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @Semhar Impeccable taste, as always. It's always safe to say I'm listening to Stevie Wonder at any given time. That's my baseline. :)Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: plots tsa saved america
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading