- 1,234,039 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On the TSA's Red Team Failures
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Letter From a TSA Officer: "I Came Here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick Terrorism's Ass, and I'm All Out of Bubblegum, Because My Transportation Security Administration Supervisor Ordered Me to Spit it Out."
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Friend watching Jurassic World: "We have a 65-million year advantage on dinosaurs and we're still running from them in high heels." ProgressJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @cantus67 I'll call you soon, my badJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n 4evz http://t.co/dSfOaPM2DMJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @yvrairport Hey thanks for the follow! Always thought you were dope as hell YVR in the heezy holla! ORD is wackJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: plots tsa protected us from
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading