- 1,296,619 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter From a Passenger: Did You Ever See Retaliation Against Passengers Who Opt Out?
- I moved to Colombia. Yesterday, it finally happened: casual monkey sighting. https://t.co/g29bZCB0v9Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK Like a muhfucka. Zero sum game https://t.co/OvewZVrrzFJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK This wild disrespectful. Your learning curve way too steep. I'm doneJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @OMG_MATTK I'm just as surprised as the next personJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: plots tsa protected us from
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading