- 1,239,310 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Letters From Passengers and Screeners: Economy Size, Part 1.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Accidental double tweets are badass. Don't "fix" it.Jas0nharringt0n 21 hours ago
- Aw. Group of Disney princesses walking around Chicago. I called the cops on their asses after this pic. Gang activity http://t.co/wr59HrD13OJas0nharringt0n 21 hours ago
- Aw. Group of Disney princesses walking around Chicago. I called the cops on their asses after this pic. Gang activity http://t.co/70N514oP8WJas0nharringt0n 22 hours ago
- @summerbrennan youtube.com/watch?v=PMh6oY…Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Tag Archives: people who hate tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading