- 1,218,157 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The TSA Behavior Detection Program: Finally, the Public Hears What We've Been Saying for Years
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- @LauraDimon sureJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @CapBriDecibel Thanks for reading!Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @CardinalNinja Thanks!Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- RT @CarysKennedy: "...growing up means being at fundamental odds with your own brain..." (via @mcsweeneys) mcsweeneys.net/articles/der-s… http://t.…Jas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: people who hate tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading