Over at the TSA News Blog, Lisa Simeone has details on the ASS program. It is an April Fool’s piece. I’m admitting that it’s an April Fool’s piece because it is now at least 9 P.M. wherever you are (for Americans), and you’ve probably already seen some April Fool’s Day activity going down, so by now your defenses are well-raised in regard to any April Foolery. There’s no point in even bothering to try to hit anyone with an April Fool’s Day surprise at this point in the day/night, the way that I see it. But it is an amusing piece from Lisa Simeone, here.
- 1,299,641 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- @ivlodi HolaJas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
- @TimTiml16 Goddamn champJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- I moved to Colombia. Yesterday, it finally happened: casual monkey sighting. https://t.co/g29bZCB0v9Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK Like a muhfucka. Zero sum game https://t.co/OvewZVrrzFJas0nharringt0n 2 months ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012