I am going to follow all of you back, soon. Please understand that I am in a unique situation which had me acquiring 300 new WordPress followers in the span of a couple weeks. I’m in grad school, plus doing other writing for publications, plus trying to run this blog, plus other things. I am going to set aside a couple hours soon so as to follow back approximately 300 bloggers, one by one.
- 1,279,611 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- @etran3 I accidentally opened Twitter and you were right in my face so I figured I'd tweet at you nowJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @OMG_MATTK I'm beating you in the polls so bad. Total disasterJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @OMG_MATTK Little Matt K Rubio. Look at himJas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- Old lady once showed up to a Kiese class, said she worked for the Board of Edu We're like "So you want to rate him?" "No. Just an autograph"Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012