- 1,354,878 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Imaginary Terror Plot: 2nd Place Winner (Though This One is Based on a True Story): A TSA Agent Heroically Saves a Grandmother from Explosives-laced Cash, Without Even Telling Her
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letters From Passengers: Part II.
- Investigators Determine Airport Wizards to be Silly.
- TSA Chief Orders Random Cell Phone Checks to Get Director of National Intelligence to Notice Him
- @BrandonVezmar Wait a minute. I just had a record scratch moment. "Go with the flow" from a dude who filed in small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 8 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Fair enough man. Nearly everything is subjective and all that, so whatever's cleverJas0nharringt0n 8 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Jesus Christ I hated the rude theater girl at first. Now I sympathize with her.Jas0nharringt0n 8 months ago
- @BrandonVezmar Oh my god man. I read your story and wanted to like you. Then I see your entire Twitter is "babes lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Jas0nharringt0n 8 months ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
I have a backlog of approximately 400 letters from airline passengers and airport security screeners in my inbox. I’m going to be posting several Letter Super-Packs soon, for those of you who have been with this site long enough to … Continue reading
Hi Officer Smith! My name’s Angie and I’m writing to you because my mommy told me to write you a letter saying thank you for protecting my aeroplane and for letting me take my shoes off at the airport now … Continue reading
And we’re back, after that tumultuous coming out from anonymity phase I just went through. I’m going to resume business as usual with this site, for the most part. Up next we have a letter from Alexandra Epstein, a former … Continue reading
I’ve always respected Stephen Colbert, even though he leans a little too far to the left for my taste. Obviously, I’m going to have to update this blog’s “In the Media” page pretty soon, but as far as I’m concerned, … Continue reading