A few months ago I said that this blog, in its current form, would only last so long. It’s looking as though the end is near for this incarnation of the site. All the archives will remain, of course, the only difference being that things will change going forward. To the former TSA employee out there whose letter I promised I would post at the perfect time, that day is likely approaching, if you’re still reading. More news over the next couple weeks.
- 1,299,576 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- @ivlodi HolaJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @TimTiml16 Goddamn champJas0nharringt0n 3 weeks ago
- I moved to Colombia. Yesterday, it finally happened: casual monkey sighting. https://t.co/g29bZCB0v9Jas0nharringt0n 1 month ago
- @MoengNxustruu @OMG_MATTK Like a muhfucka. Zero sum game https://t.co/OvewZVrrzFJas0nharringt0n 2 months ago
- December 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012