- 1,167,245 views
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Pocket Knives Back On Planes
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- @jeansvaljeans <3Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- @Croque_Monsieur of assholes at a tiny airport, that will be a nightmare, way worse than any large airport. Small group cool people= heavenJas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- @Croque_Monsieur It all depends. Really it's large workplace vs. small workplace, classic pros and cons. If you get stuck with a groupJas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- @abacor Maybe that's not a false positive strictly speaking, as they were picking up glycerin. But there were mystery alarms, too, often.Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: what happens in tsa private room
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading