- 1,140,936 views
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- @cornax Sorry, I had to re-think that tweet about A. Coulter. It's playing with fire, with Ann. Basically I <3 you. That's what's important.Jas0nharringt0n 15 hours ago
- RT @mcsweeneys: The 1st Annual Conference On How to Tell Samantha I Really Like Her. mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-a… http://t.co/0ortsq51kUJas0nharringt0n 15 hours ago
- @mcsweeneys I've already received two actual proposals for this. So far the consensus is that Samantha will laugh at the note, frowny face:(Jas0nharringt0n 15 hours ago
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: what happens in tsa private room
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading