- 1,009,676 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- This Site in the Media
- I used Pi R Squared to calculate the area of the GRE I failed. I think it was the math section, because the GRE's not even a fucking circle.Jas0nharringt0n 6 hours ago
- If my HS Spanish teacher followed me demanding tweets en español I'd be all "¡Jajaja la sala!" because "jaja" is funny and I forgot Spanish.Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- Writers for popular websites: I find your work is disparaged in academia. Writers for academia: I can't find your work, please send me a PDFJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- If all the bombs dropped in WWII could talk they'd be angry that they're just a fraction of the events I learn of in every other documentaryJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Tag Archives: what happens in tsa private room
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading