- 1,167,230 views
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Pocket Knives Back On Planes
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- @jeansvaljeans <3Jas0nharringt0n 4 hours ago
- @Croque_Monsieur of assholes at a tiny airport, that will be a nightmare, way worse than any large airport. Small group cool people= heavenJas0nharringt0n 4 hours ago
- @Croque_Monsieur It all depends. Really it's large workplace vs. small workplace, classic pros and cons. If you get stuck with a groupJas0nharringt0n 4 hours ago
- @abacor Maybe that's not a false positive strictly speaking, as they were picking up glycerin. But there were mystery alarms, too, often.Jas0nharringt0n 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading