- 1,146,870 views
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- @jeansvaljeans I started putting this together, b/c an interview between humor writers is about the coolest and funnest thing ever, I thinkJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans This: mcsweeneys.net/articles/socra…. It's perfect and beautiful and represents all that is funny and pure.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans You wrote my favorite short humor piece of all time.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- RT @PeterKispert: #FF These great lit folks: @Jas0nHarringt0n, @kathleenfounds, @CalMorgan, @SomersErin, @Jake_Zucker, & @saralippmann!Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading