- 1,153,939 views
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- RT @YalobushaReview: We've reopened our fiction submissions, send us your tired (stories), your poor (stories), your huddled (stories) year…Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- Tonight, on GARDENING TIPS WITH SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK: "Flowers Should be Forbidden to Children" youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqj…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @rgay I went to watch a YouTube video of an atomic detonation and you appeared before it could begin. You've conquered the world. With love.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @carochristieeee You're the best.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading