- 959,802 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- This Site in the Media
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- @R_U_Srs I especially had to use it due to crazy circumstances; turns out it's also great for sifting through shit tons of followers, fast.Jas0nharringt0n 12 hours ago
- #FF @denisewills and I'm not at all biased there.Jas0nharringt0n 12 hours ago
- @R_U_Srs @smistephen justunfollow.com let's you see that instantly.Jas0nharringt0n 13 hours ago
- The Brojan Horse. http://t.co/XFGCIxQ9UgJas0nharringt0n 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading