- 1,089,323 views
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day: takebackyourmeds.org/dea-events. DM me for mailing instructions if you're anxious about it.Jas0nharringt0n 20 hours ago
- Excited to work w/ Jen Gates at ZSH. She's not on Twitter so I'll just shout out her colleague @LanaPopovicZSH since that can't hurt. At allJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Remember to bring a jacket or sweatshirt on long public transportation trips, because it might be cold. There's another practical tweet.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- New Twitter header is recommended size 1200x600 twitterheadersize.com. Sadly that's the most pragmatic thing I will ever tweet, probably.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading