- 1,140,842 views
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- @cornax Sorry, I had to re-think that tweet about A. Coulter. It's playing with fire, with Ann. Basically I <3 you. That's what's important.Jas0nharringt0n 9 hours ago
- RT @mcsweeneys: The 1st Annual Conference On How to Tell Samantha I Really Like Her. mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-a… http://t.co/0ortsq51kUJas0nharringt0n 9 hours ago
- @mcsweeneys I've already received two actual proposals for this. So far the consensus is that Samantha will laugh at the note, frowny face:(Jas0nharringt0n 9 hours ago
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading