- 1,161,594 views
- Article in The Guardian
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- Super editor @sullduggery made me snortlaugh when I saw he found this: youtube.com/watch?v=FlIdKQ… to illustrate a point I made about air travelJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @mcsweeneys @jeansvaljeans *Closes eyes*. Yes.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jollygoodthen Ha, I could see it happening, actually.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- It's okay to laugh at toothpaste terror threats. It just is: trib.al/FXxUsrUJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading