- 430,423 views
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- I'm Paying $550 for Post-9/11 Homeland Security-Related Humor
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- The TSA Cover Up Scandal
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe restriction
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading