- 1,170,345 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- @jeansvaljeans I read this too it was solid.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- RT @jeansvaljeans: When Iggy Azalea sings, I hear blackface.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @KGeee Sure, I'm at firstname.lastname@example.orgJas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans Your face. 3.bp.blogspot.com/-R49o3fi5XYk/T…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe restriction
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading