- 1,139,080 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- @Jas0nHarringt0n She dope we wanna marry her all of us do yo.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- Tell me she's not sick, really.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n OK but why'd you use Mas Que Nada to illustrate your point? It's so obviously more fucking awesome than anything from 66.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe restriction
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading