- 1,161,884 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Article in The Guardian
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- TSA Story Wednesday: A Military Veteran Shares His TSA Experience
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- RT @jeansvaljeans: Story of my life http://t.co/gV9vEnrl0nJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans I'm here to help.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans Actually, this can't be the story of your life: That's not you who wrote the book-- it's "Rebecca," and you're "Rebekah."Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Super editor @sullduggery made me snortlaugh when I saw he found this: youtube.com/watch?v=FlIdKQ… to illustrate a point I made about air travelJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe restriction
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading