- 1,148,148 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- A Black Woman's Hair Becomes Target in TSA's Security Theater
- I interviewed @jeansvaljeans about writing for @mcsweeneys, regrettable author's bios, the Iowa MFA, and other things jeharrington.net/2008/09/13/reb…Jas0nharringt0n 17 hours ago
- @jeansvaljeans This: mcsweeneys.net/articles/socra…. It's perfect and beautiful and represents all that is funny and pure.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans You wrote my favorite short humor piece of all time.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- RT @PeterKispert: #FF These great lit folks: @Jas0nHarringt0n, @kathleenfounds, @CalMorgan, @SomersErin, @Jake_Zucker, & @saralippmann!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe ban
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading