- 1,175,499 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- A Black Woman's Hair Becomes Target in TSA's Security Theater
- Letters From Passengers and Screeners: Economy Size, Part 1.
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe ban
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading