- 1,009,848 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- This Site in the Media
- I used Pi R Squared to calculate the area of the GRE I failed. I think it was the math section, because the GRE's not even a fucking circle.Jas0nharringt0n 9 hours ago
- Writers for popular websites: I find your work is disparaged in academia. Writers for academia: I can't find your work, please send me a PDFJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- If all the bombs dropped in WWII could talk they'd be angry that they're just a fraction of the events I learn of in every other documentaryJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- I have no idea what a Pyrrhic victory is but I'd give my life to find out.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe ban
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading