- 1,170,660 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- On Security Theater and the Ebola Panic
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- RT @VanityFair: Ebola security theater won't make us safer, and might even be dangerous vnty.fr/1sRziUMJas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- @jeansvaljeans Schaumburg is too slow for me. Schaumburg is not life; it is a phlegmatic simulacrum, a sloth inching across Golf Road.Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- @jeansvaljeans White girl PharrellingJas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- RT @jeansvaljeans: When Iggy Azalea sings, I hear blackface.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe ban
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading