- 962,764 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Imaginary Terror Plot Wednesday (Though This One is Based on a True Story): A TSA Agent Heroically Saves a Grandmother from Explosives-laced Cash, Without Even Telling Her
- Confession #5: "I Think We All Know What a Crotch Looks Like. Now Let’s Get Out There, and Perform": Inside Radiation Scanner Training
- Letters From Passengers: Part II.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- I love email from grammar psychos. Oddly, you have to treat them like children. "Oh, I know, Davey, you are SO correct! Hey, nap time now!?"Jas0nharringt0n 29 minutes ago
- RT @tofu_product: @Jas0nHarringt0n Letter from frustrated airline passengers God I'm most excited about this and that!Jas0nharringt0n 16 hours ago
- @tofu_product Excuse me Miss FuFu, but when I met your ass, you were dead broke and naked, and now you want half.Jas0nharringt0n 16 hours ago
- @tofu_product @loather Tofu ruined my life. He's manipulative and verbally abusive. I'm off to sleep. I just hope I can forget the nightmareJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tsa snow globe ban
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading