- 960,132 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees
- This Site in the Media
- TSA Story Wednesday: A Military Veteran Shares His TSA Experience
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- RT @Heather_Poole: Attention fearful fliers: airplanes don't just run out of fuel - and then disappear. Impossible.Jas0nharringt0n 1 hour ago
- @MaryMLocker Everyone who favorited this tweet is a perv, except for one. And it is me.Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- @Semhar @ianbremmer Hi Ian. I'm the TSA's official court jester. The Fool to TSA's King Lear. If you need satirizing on this, I'm your man.Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- @R_U_Srs I especially had to use it due to crazy circumstances; turns out it's also great for sifting through shit tons of followers, fast.Jas0nharringt0n 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: tsa letter from a passenger
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading