- 1,167,742 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @jeansvaljeans Your face. 3.bp.blogspot.com/-R49o3fi5XYk/T…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans <3Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @Croque_Monsieur of assholes at a tiny airport, that will be a nightmare, way worse than any large airport. Small group cool people= heavenJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @Croque_Monsieur It all depends. Really it's large workplace vs. small workplace, classic pros and cons. If you get stuck with a groupJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tsa letter from a passenger
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading