- 371,728 views
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter From a Screener: So We Found a Suicide Bomber With The Full Body Scanner: Now What?
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Public Comment is Open on the Full Body Scanners Until June 24.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- For TSA Employees
Tag Archives: tsa ipad plot
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading