- 1,166,948 views
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- @jeansvaljeans Huh? This seems to be a non-sequitur?Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans w3.lphs.org/ryder_cup/LpLo…Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans I loved her peacock, too.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @leahshrub Oh you kooky kid. I read your Cookie Monster essay to a class full of college freshpeople today and they were jealous.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa ipad plot
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading