- 1,142,097 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- TSA Discovers 81 Pounds of Marijuana in Passenger's Luggage
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- This Site in the Media
- @bizmichael @janetmanley @Ng_Dave @JKAppleseed1 @leahshrub I'd like to be the sensitive member of this band if that's cool.Soulful/sensitiveJas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- Just got my ass kicked on @mcsweeneys by a 12th grader. W/ever. Shut up guys. No, I’m not crying. Allergies. Fucking pollen. Leave me alone.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @mcsweeneys Her letter is funnier and better than my piece. OK? I acknowledge that everyone. I’m fine. @leahshrub wins. It’s cool.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- RT @mcsweeneys: Someone wrote a paper proposal for yesterday's post about a love conference: mcsweeneys.net/articles/lette… http://t.co/OvPR2Jd4XzJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa ipad plot
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading