- 960,948 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- This Site in the Media
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On Shaming the TSA
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- RT @_Flor1daWoman: Florida Woman Tazes Boyfriend For Not Answering Phone When She Called | nwfdailynews.com/local/crime/po…Jas0nharringt0n 18 hours ago
- RT @_FloridaMan: Florida Man Steals Girlfriend's Wallet, Eats Money | nbcmiami.com/news/local/Flo…Jas0nharringt0n 19 hours ago
- For *the most part*, if you take the time to craft a quality tweet, and your followers can see that craftsmanship, they will not give a shitJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- RT @lydiasee: @Jas0nHarringt0n "they call me lydia""lydia what" "lydia see" "lydia see?" "lydia see, see"Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tsa i.o. room
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading