- 1,178,281 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tsa i.o. room
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading