- 1,087,075 views
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day: takebackyourmeds.org/dea-events. DM me for mailing instructions if you're anxious about it.Jas0nharringt0n 34 minutes ago
- Excited to work w/ Jen Gates at ZSH. She's not on Twitter so I'll just shout out her colleague @LanaPopovicZSH since that can't hurt. At allJas0nharringt0n 7 hours ago
- Remember to bring a jacket or sweatshirt on long public transportation trips, because it might be cold. There's another practical tweet.Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
- New Twitter header is recommended size 1200x600 twitterheadersize.com. Sadly that's the most pragmatic thing I will ever tweet, probably.Jas0nharringt0n 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: tsa i.o. room
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading