- 1,147,344 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- @jeansvaljeans I started putting this together, b/c an interview between humor writers is about the coolest and funnest thing ever, I thinkJas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans This: mcsweeneys.net/articles/socra…. It's perfect and beautiful and represents all that is funny and pure.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans You wrote my favorite short humor piece of all time.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- RT @PeterKispert: #FF These great lit folks: @Jas0nHarringt0n, @kathleenfounds, @CalMorgan, @SomersErin, @Jake_Zucker, & @saralippmann!Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa i.o. room
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading