- 960,572 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- This Site in the Media
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- For TSA Employees
- RT @_Flor1daWoman: Florida Woman Tazes Boyfriend For Not Answering Phone When She Called | nwfdailynews.com/local/crime/po…Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- RT @_FloridaMan: Florida Man Steals Girlfriend's Wallet, Eats Money | nbcmiami.com/news/local/Flo…Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- For *the most part*, if you take the time to craft a quality tweet, and your followers can see that craftsmanship, they will not give a shitJas0nharringt0n 14 hours ago
- Just finished a piece for one spot, now moving over to the most funnest place to write I know of for. English HATES this one simple tweet.Jas0nharringt0n 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading