- 429,306 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees
- TSA Chief Orders Random Cell Phone Checks to Get Director of National Intelligence to Notice Him
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Contest Winner Decisions are Being Made Today
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading