- 1,182,964 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- RT @jeansvaljeans: .@Jas0nHarringt0n thrilled to be back in the security theater http://t.co/K6DsO6FttLJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @leahshrub Mansplaining is a term I can't explain, Leah. It's something a little lady discovers as she grows older. This isn't mansplaining.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- RT @biblioracle: You won't read anything better today. "I Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by @jeansvaljeans mcsweeneys.net/articles/i-fle… #imbiasedbu…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @JoaoNYCPR @TravelingAnna AwesomeJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading