- 1,162,043 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- @janetmanley WE DID IT!!! In a "You did it to the exclusion of my having done it" sort of way!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yes.Jas0nharringt0n 13 hours ago
- RT @jeansvaljeans: Story of my life http://t.co/gV9vEnrl0nJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans I'm here to help.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans Actually, this can't be the story of your life: That's not you who wrote the book-- it's "Rebecca," and you're "Rebekah."Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading