- 1,154,520 views
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- RT @YalobushaReview: We've reopened our fiction submissions, send us your tired (stories), your poor (stories), your huddled (stories) year…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Tonight, on GARDENING TIPS WITH SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK: "Flowers Should be Forbidden to Children" youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqj…Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @rgay I went to watch a YouTube video of an atomic detonation and you appeared before it could begin. You've conquered the world. With love.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @carochristieeee You're the best.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading