- 1,158,650 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On Shaming the TSA
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- I've Received a Lot of Email About How Generally Annoying the Official TSA Blog Is, Recently.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- @mcsweeneys @hereinid Right thurr.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans My site is basically the Rebekah Frumkin show at this point.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @freshly_pressed @jeansvaljeans Oh I guess this did it. Lol @ "Older." I'm not sure why I dated those pieces 2008.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- RT @YalobushaReview: We've reopened our fiction submissions, send us your tired (stories), your poor (stories), your huddled (stories) year…Jas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading