- 1,166,512 views
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- @jeansvaljeans Huh? This seems to be a non-sequitur?Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans w3.lphs.org/ryder_cup/LpLo…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans I loved her peacock, too.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @leahshrub Oh you kooky kid. I read your Cookie Monster essay to a class full of college freshpeople today and they were jealous.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Tag Archives: tsa deals with hatred
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading