- 1,140,508 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- The TSA Cover Up Scandal
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- I found a guy in Times Square with that link written on a sign: "This is all I got outa TSA" And that, my friends, is what I wanted to avoidJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- I usually think "Who cares about people's tweets?" but @jennatar in all her awesomeness convinced me this's worth it: missionimprovable-movie.comJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jennatar I delete tweets because I feel who cares about my tweets for more than 20 minutes, but you caught that and nailed it. Well playedJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: plots tsa saved america
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading