- 1,175,702 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Another TSA Non-Story in the News
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
Tag Archives: plots tsa protected us from
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading