- 371,981 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter From a Passenger: "Is it embarassing having to tell people you work for TSA?"
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
Tag Archives: plots tsa protected us from
PLOT #1: THE iPAD PLOT. Details of Plot Sent in by: A. Terrorist Dear TSA, As-salamu alaykum. I don’t believe any further introduction is necessary, but just in case you’re not in razor-sharp airport security form today: I am, quite … Continue reading