- 1,159,717 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- @jeansvaljeans Gut! Ich Google übersetzer.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @mcsweeneys @hereinid Right thurr.Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans My site is basically the Rebekah Frumkin show at this point.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @freshly_pressed @jeansvaljeans Oh I guess this did it. Lol @ "Older." I'm not sure why I dated those pieces 2008.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: people who hate tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading