- 1,142,074 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- @bizmichael @janetmanley @Ng_Dave @JKAppleseed1 @leahshrub I'd like to be the sensitive member of this band if that's cool.Soulful/sensitiveJas0nharringt0n 4 hours ago
- Just got my ass kicked on @mcsweeneys by a 12th grader. W/ever. Shut up guys. No, I’m not crying. Allergies. Fucking pollen. Leave me alone.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @mcsweeneys Her letter is funnier and better than my piece. OK? I acknowledge that everyone. I’m fine. @leahshrub wins. It’s cool.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- RT @mcsweeneys: Someone wrote a paper proposal for yesterday's post about a love conference: mcsweeneys.net/articles/lette… http://t.co/OvPR2Jd4XzJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Tag Archives: people who hate tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading