- 1,175,532 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- A Black Woman's Hair Becomes Target in TSA's Security Theater
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
Tag Archives: people who hate tsa
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading