- 1,159,236 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: "I Intend to Begin Fucking With Barney Fife TSOs"
- @jeansvaljeans Gut! Ich Google übersetzer.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @mcsweeneys @hereinid Right thurr.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans My site is basically the Rebekah Frumkin show at this point.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @freshly_pressed @jeansvaljeans Oh I guess this did it. Lol @ "Older." I'm not sure why I dated those pieces 2008.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: dumb tsa rules
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading