- 1,150,962 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- I interviewed @jeansvaljeans about writing for @mcsweeneys, regrettable author's bios, the Iowa MFA, and other things jeharrington.net/2008/09/13/reb…Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans This: mcsweeneys.net/articles/socra…. It's perfect and beautiful and represents all that is funny and pure.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans You wrote my favorite short humor piece of all time.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- RT @PeterKispert: #FF These great lit folks: @Jas0nHarringt0n, @kathleenfounds, @CalMorgan, @SomersErin, @Jake_Zucker, & @saralippmann!Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Tag Archives: dumb tsa rules
Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
(img) It’s holiday season, dear passengers, and for once, recently, the TSA gave you what is hands down the most heart-warming gift I have ever seen it hand out, though you may not have noticed: as of this last September, … Continue reading