- 1,166,580 views
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- @jeansvaljeans Huh? This seems to be a non-sequitur?Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans w3.lphs.org/ryder_cup/LpLo…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans I loved her peacock, too.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @leahshrub Oh you kooky kid. I read your Cookie Monster essay to a class full of college freshpeople today and they were jealous.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.
I’ve mentioned before that the TSA isn’t the only thing I write and make humor about: I’ve been doing this writing thing for a while. Here’s a piece I have published today: fun with academia, English Department tweediness, and something … Continue reading
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.
A couple of my supervisors used to say, “If it’s just a nickel or a dime bag in someone’s luggage, pretend you don’t see it, because we’re not here to get people busted for miniscule amounts of weed.” 81 pounds … Continue reading
(img) Guest blogger Batshua bat Yehonatan —- Over the past few months, I’ve been thinking more about presenting as genderfuck in my non-work time; namely, I’ve been thinking about packing. For anyone who doesn’t know me, let me make … Continue reading
Over the past year, I have received some interesting email from current and former TSA employees, expressing very real, legitimate, and non-“SSI”-divulging concerns that the public has every right to know about, and which TSA screeners across the nation have … Continue reading