- 1,139,594 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- @Jas0nHarringt0n She dope we wanna marry her all of us do yo.Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- Tell me she's not sick, really.Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n OK but why'd you use Mas Que Nada to illustrate your point? It's so obviously more fucking awesome than anything from 66.Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.
A couple of my supervisors used to say, “If it’s just a nickel or a dime bag in someone’s luggage, pretend you don’t see it, because we’re not here to get people busted for miniscule amounts of weed.” 81 pounds … Continue reading
(img) Guest blogger Batshua bat Yehonatan —- Over the past few months, I’ve been thinking more about presenting as genderfuck in my non-work time; namely, I’ve been thinking about packing. For anyone who doesn’t know me, let me make … Continue reading
About 3 months after starting this site, I told myself I couldn’t stop blogging until I reached one million views. I figured that would mean I would be at this site for at least 3 years. One million views was to … Continue reading
Over the past year, I have received some interesting email from current and former TSA employees, expressing very real, legitimate, and non-“SSI”-divulging concerns that the public has every right to know about, and which TSA screeners across the nation have … Continue reading
Over at the TSA News Blog, Lisa Simeone has details on the ASS program. It is an April Fool’s piece. I’m admitting that it’s an April Fool’s piece because it is now at least 9 P.M. wherever you are (for … Continue reading
THE SNOW GLOBE PLOT Once again, the evil TSA prevented us from taking down planes filled with infidel stooges, which would have allowed us to overtake the USA and subjugate your morally corrupt population! It took years of planning and … Continue reading
We are, at the very least, on part 3 in terms of hate mail posts. I’ve actually probably received closer to 10 pieces of pure hate mail since starting this site, but the majority of those were short little “Fuck … Continue reading
Recent Speculation About New Risks of Death-by-Terrorist Attack Prompts Speculation About Death-by-Speculation
[Originally published August 12, 2013] The recent, widely publicized U.S. terror intelligence — which, among other things, speculated upon two new methods by which to potentially be killed by Al-Qaeda on an airplane, including a “Clothes Bomber” and “Frankenbomber” – has led to … Continue reading
[Originally published August 10, 2013] OK, so the original title of the story is “Black Women’s Hair Becomes Target of TSA’s Security Theater,” but I couldn’t find it within myself to reproduce that level of sensationalism. In short, MSNBC host and author Melissa … Continue reading