- 1,182,740 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Confession #5: "I Think We All Know What a Crotch Looks Like. Now Let’s Get Out There, and Perform": Inside Radiation Scanner Training
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- RT @jeansvaljeans: .@Jas0nHarringt0n thrilled to be back in the security theater http://t.co/K6DsO6FttLJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @leahshrub Mansplaining is a term I can't explain, Leah. It's something a little lady discovers as she grows older. This isn't mansplaining.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- RT @biblioracle: You won't read anything better today. "I Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by @jeansvaljeans mcsweeneys.net/articles/i-fle… #imbiasedbu…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @JoaoNYCPR @TravelingAnna AwesomeJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I wrote a piece for Vanity Fair on security theater and Ebola.
I have a Sunday Op-Ed in The Guardian today, involving the War on Terror, Hollywood plots, and the Syria campaign. I’m on Twitter here.
I’ve mentioned before that the TSA isn’t the only thing I write and make humor about: I’ve been doing this writing thing for a while. Here’s a piece I have published today: fun with academia, English Department tweediness, and something … Continue reading
It’s for The Guardian, and it’s here.
A couple of my supervisors used to say, “If it’s just a nickel or a dime bag in someone’s luggage, pretend you don’t see it, because we’re not here to get people busted for miniscule amounts of weed.” 81 pounds … Continue reading
(img) Guest blogger Batshua bat Yehonatan —- Over the past few months, I’ve been thinking more about presenting as genderfuck in my non-work time; namely, I’ve been thinking about packing. For anyone who doesn’t know me, let me make … Continue reading
Over the past year, I have received some interesting email from current and former TSA employees, expressing very real, legitimate, and non-“SSI”-divulging concerns that the public has every right to know about, and which TSA screeners across the nation have … Continue reading