I am going to follow all of you back, soon. Please understand that I am in a unique situation which had me acquiring 300 new WordPress followers in the span of a couple weeks. I’m in grad school, plus doing other writing for publications, plus trying to run this blog, plus other things. I am going to set aside a couple hours soon so as to follow back approximately 300 bloggers, one by one.
- 1,161,986 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- How I Went Through BDL's TSA Line Presenting as Vaguely Genderfuck and Didn't Get Arrested
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- @janetmanley WE DID IT!!! In a "You did it to the exclusion of my having done it" sort of way!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yes.Jas0nharringt0n 3 hours ago
- RT @jeansvaljeans: Story of my life http://t.co/gV9vEnrl0nJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans I'm here to help.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @jeansvaljeans Actually, this can't be the story of your life: That's not you who wrote the book-- it's "Rebecca," and you're "Rebekah."Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago