I am going to follow all of you back, soon. Please understand that I am in a unique situation which had me acquiring 300 new WordPress followers in the span of a couple weeks. I’m in grad school, plus doing other writing for publications, plus trying to run this blog, plus other things. I am going to set aside a couple hours soon so as to follow back approximately 300 bloggers, one by one.
- 1,176,937 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago