I am going to follow all of you back, soon. Please understand that I am in a unique situation which had me acquiring 300 new WordPress followers in the span of a couple weeks. I’m in grad school, plus doing other writing for publications, plus trying to run this blog, plus other things. I am going to set aside a couple hours soon so as to follow back approximately 300 bloggers, one by one.
- 1,140,538 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- The TSA Cover Up Scandal
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- I found a guy in Times Square with that link written on a sign: "This is all I got outa TSA" And that, my friends, is what I wanted to avoidJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- I usually think "Who cares about people's tweets?" but @jennatar in all her awesomeness convinced me this's worth it: missionimprovable-movie.comJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jennatar I delete tweets because I feel who cares about my tweets for more than 20 minutes, but you caught that and nailed it. Well playedJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago