- 1,170,549 views
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- This Site in the Media
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- @jeansvaljeans I read this too it was solid.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- RT @jeansvaljeans: When Iggy Azalea sings, I hear blackface.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @KGeee Sure, I'm at firstname.lastname@example.orgJas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans Your face. 3.bp.blogspot.com/-R49o3fi5XYk/T…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Dear Taking Sense Away, Like many of your correspondents, I too travel this great land of ours by air on a weekly basis, trying to eke out a living in these austere times in the commercial sector. While I have … Continue reading
On Monday, I’m going to start publishing dozens of the letters I’ve received, continuing throughout the month of January. At the end of January, we’re updating the Insider’s TSA Dictionary, so get those entries in. The Insider’s TSA Dictionary was … Continue reading
Confession #5: “I Think We All Know What a Crotch Looks Like. Now Let’s Get Out There, and Perform”: Inside Radiation Scanner Training
“The beauty of an airport is in the splendor of wide open spaces. An airport should be naked.” -The architect Le Corbusier, 1930, on the future of airport design. It’s early 2010 and I’m slumped in a seat in a … Continue reading
Letter From a TSA Officer: “I Came Here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick Terrorism’s Ass, and I’m All Out of Bubblegum, Because My Transportation Security Administration Supervisor Ordered Me to Spit it Out.”
I Came Here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick Terrorism’s Ass, and I’m All Out of Bubblegum, Because I Was Ordered to Spit the Bubblegum Out, Because the Terrorists Are at this Airport Right Now Looking for Signs of Weakness Such … Continue reading
I am trying to respond to all of them as fast as I can. I appreciate all the kind words and interesting stories. But I think the best thing I can do at this point is to try to arrange … Continue reading
This one comes from Rod. “Would you know if the TSA higher-ups acknowledge the outcry against the agency and how they are attempting to handle said outcry? And are the screeners themselves aware, and how are they attempting to handle … Continue reading
GFTB asks: “Tell us, please, what really happens in that private room and why the TSA does not want it seen in public nor recorded.” Dear GFTB, I can only speak from my personal experience on this blog, as well … Continue reading