- 1,175,541 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- A Black Woman's Hair Becomes Target in TSA's Security Theater
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading