- 1,140,910 views
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- This Site Has Reached 1 Million Views
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- @cornax Sorry, I had to re-think that tweet about A. Coulter. It's playing with fire, with Ann. Basically I <3 you. That's what's important.Jas0nharringt0n 13 hours ago
- RT @mcsweeneys: The 1st Annual Conference On How to Tell Samantha I Really Like Her. mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-a… http://t.co/0ortsq51kUJas0nharringt0n 13 hours ago
- @mcsweeneys I've already received two actual proposals for this. So far the consensus is that Samantha will laugh at the note, frowny face:(Jas0nharringt0n 13 hours ago
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading