- 1,182,858 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Confession #5: "I Think We All Know What a Crotch Looks Like. Now Let’s Get Out There, and Perform": Inside Radiation Scanner Training
- Letter from a Passenger: I Made a Bagful of Peanut Butter Crackers and Was No Longer Considered a Terrorist Threat
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- RT @jeansvaljeans: .@Jas0nHarringt0n thrilled to be back in the security theater http://t.co/K6DsO6FttLJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @leahshrub Mansplaining is a term I can't explain, Leah. It's something a little lady discovers as she grows older. This isn't mansplaining.Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- RT @biblioracle: You won't read anything better today. "I Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by @jeansvaljeans mcsweeneys.net/articles/i-fle… #imbiasedbu…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @JoaoNYCPR @TravelingAnna AwesomeJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading