- 1,170,516 views
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #5: "I Think We All Know What a Crotch Looks Like. Now Let’s Get Out There, and Perform": Inside Radiation Scanner Training
- @jeansvaljeans I read this too it was solid.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- RT @jeansvaljeans: When Iggy Azalea sings, I hear blackface.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @KGeee Sure, I'm at email@example.comJas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans Your face. 3.bp.blogspot.com/-R49o3fi5XYk/T…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading