- 961,393 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- This Site in the Media
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- On Shaming the TSA
- @rgay I want to reply to this with a bunch of those square things I see people tweeting but I can't figure it out.Jas0nharringt0n 33 minutes ago
- @FarrenStanley The answer to most questions involving things on Twitter is "Something on T.V."Jas0nharringt0n 54 minutes ago
- For *the most part*, if you take the time to craft a quality tweet, and your followers can see that craftsmanship, they will not give a shitJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- RT @lydiasee: @Jas0nHarringt0n "they call me lydia""lydia what" "lydia see" "lydia see?" "lydia see, see"Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading