- 430,730 views
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Plots We Imagine the TSA Protected Us From Today: The iPad Plot.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading