- 1,138,988 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Letter From a Passenger: "How Do TSA Employees Feel About Working For a Despised Agency?"
- @Jas0nHarringt0n She dope we wanna marry her all of us do yo.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- Tell me she's not sick, really.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @Jas0nHarringt0n OK but why'd you use Mas Que Nada to illustrate your point? It's so obviously more fucking awesome than anything from 66.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- @jennatar It's really just completely batshit insane, I think. Really, it's him picking out celebrities and sort of attributing quotes?Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading