- 1,010,756 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Shocked to hear that Gabriel Garcia Marquez has been swarmed by yellow butterflies. I think he'd want it that way.Jas0nharringt0n 2 hours ago
- American woman, stay away from me. American woman, high on meth and caffeine. American woman, no drugs in this housee. I'm calling the copssJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- I used Pi R Squared to calculate the area of the GRE I failed. I think it was the math section, because the GRE's not even a fucking circle.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Writers for popular websites: I find your work is disparaged in academia. Writers for academia: I can't find your work, please send me a PDFJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Transportation Security Administration often likes to give you a weekly photo-laden rundown of things that passengers have accidentally left in their carry-ons, mostly intended to give the impression that they are successfully combating some sort of existential threat to … Continue reading
Jennifer from Columbus asks: “I always opt out of the full body scanners, and I sometimes feel as though the TSA screeners are sort of punishing me for it, like taking their sweet time with everything to purposely try to … Continue reading