- 1,159,206 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Passenger: "I Intend to Begin Fucking With Barney Fife TSOs"
- @jeansvaljeans Gut! Ich Google übersetzer.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @mcsweeneys @hereinid Right thurr.Jas0nharringt0n 5 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans My site is basically the Rebekah Frumkin show at this point.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @freshly_pressed @jeansvaljeans Oh I guess this did it. Lol @ "Older." I'm not sure why I dated those pieces 2008.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading