- 1,182,520 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- RT @jeansvaljeans: .@Jas0nHarringt0n thrilled to be back in the security theater http://t.co/K6DsO6FttLJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- @leahshrub Mansplaining is a term I can't explain, Leah. It's something a little lady discovers as she grows older. This isn't mansplaining.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
- RT @biblioracle: You won't read anything better today. "I Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by @jeansvaljeans mcsweeneys.net/articles/i-fle… #imbiasedbu…Jas0nharringt0n 6 days ago
- @JoaoNYCPR @TravelingAnna AwesomeJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading