- 372,004 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- On the TSA Allowing Teeny Tiny Knives Aboard Planes, Part II.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Letter From a Passenger: "Is it embarassing having to tell people you work for TSA?"
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- Letter from a Passenger: A Change.org Petition for the TSA to be More Understanding with Cats.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading