- 1,152,731 views
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- @rgay I went to watch a YouTube video of an atomic detonation and you appeared before it could begin. You've conquered the world. With love.Jas0nharringt0n 15 hours ago
- @carochristieeee You're the best.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- I interviewed @jeansvaljeans about writing for @mcsweeneys, regrettable author's bios, the Iowa MFA, and other things jeharrington.net/2008/09/13/reb…Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans This: mcsweeneys.net/articles/socra…. It's perfect and beautiful and represents all that is funny and pure.Jas0nharringt0n 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading