- 1,176,134 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading