- 1,010,685 views
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter from a Passenger: "Hi. I Really Like Your Blog. I'd Like to Share My Story of TSA-Approved Molestation."
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #8: The One Way in Which the TSA Really Takes Care of its Screeners.
- American woman, stay away from me. American woman, high on meth and caffeine. American woman, no drugs in this housee. I'm calling the copssJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- I used Pi R Squared to calculate the area of the GRE I failed. I think it was the math section, because the GRE's not even a fucking circle.Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Writers for popular websites: I find your work is disparaged in academia. Writers for academia: I can't find your work, please send me a PDFJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- If all the bombs dropped in WWII could talk they'd be angry that they're just a fraction of the events I learn of in every other documentaryJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading