- 429,814 views
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- The TSA Cover Up Scandal
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #9: I've Been a Current TSA Employee, Not a Former TSA Employee, All Along.
- TSA Plans Vaguely Stupid Security Measures in Light of Vaguely Menacing Terrorist Threat
- For TSA Employees
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading