- 1,154,494 views
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #4 : In Memory of Snow Globes Lost (and of All the Idiotic TSA Rules I Refused to Follow)
- RT @YalobushaReview: We've reopened our fiction submissions, send us your tired (stories), your poor (stories), your huddled (stories) year…Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- Tonight, on GARDENING TIPS WITH SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK: "Flowers Should be Forbidden to Children" youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqj…Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @rgay I went to watch a YouTube video of an atomic detonation and you appeared before it could begin. You've conquered the world. With love.Jas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
- @carochristieeee You're the best.Jas0nharringt0n 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading