- 1,175,427 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Letter from a Former TSA Agent: San Diego International Airport in the Spotlight
- Letters From Passengers and Screeners: Economy Size, Part 1.
- @jeansvaljeans Puppies are meanJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans http://t.co/AcBzwSJv5BJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @leahshrub @jeansvaljeans How are your college apps coming along, Leah? You shouldn't be on the Twitter too much you know.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @jeansvaljeans You're not boy mostly actuallyJas0nharringt0n 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading