- 960,856 views
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- This Site in the Media
- Letter From a Passenger: "What Really Happens in the TSA Private Room?"
- On Shaming the TSA
- TSA Screeners Think Bitcoins are Physical Coins
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- RT @_Flor1daWoman: Florida Woman Tazes Boyfriend For Not Answering Phone When She Called | nwfdailynews.com/local/crime/po…Jas0nharringt0n 15 hours ago
- RT @_FloridaMan: Florida Man Steals Girlfriend's Wallet, Eats Money | nbcmiami.com/news/local/Flo…Jas0nharringt0n 16 hours ago
- For *the most part*, if you take the time to craft a quality tweet, and your followers can see that craftsmanship, they will not give a shitJas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
- RT @lydiasee: @Jas0nHarringt0n "they call me lydia""lydia what" "lydia see" "lydia see?" "lydia see, see"Jas0nharringt0n 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading