- 1,141,708 views
- Confession #6: No, You Don't Know What It Is.
- The Insider's TSA Dictionary
- Confession #3: The Things They Ran Through the X-ray
- Letter from a Passenger: Brandee Always Gets Picked for Random Screening.
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Confession #7: The Most Awkward Moment for a TSA Screener.
- Confession #1: All the Airport's a Security Stage.
- On The TSA's Annual Recertification System
- For TSA Employees/Passengers
- Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
- Just got my ass kicked on @mcsweeneys by a 12th grader. W/ever. Shut up guys. No, I’m not crying. Allergies. Fucking pollen. Leave me alone.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- @mcsweeneys Her letter is funnier and better than my piece. OK? I acknowledge that everyone. I’m fine. @leahshrub wins. It’s cool.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- RT @mcsweeneys: Someone wrote a paper proposal for yesterday's post about a love conference: mcsweeneys.net/articles/lette… http://t.co/OvPR2Jd4XzJas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
- 11th/12th grader @leahshrub wrote this badass letter: mcsweeneys.net/articles/lette…. Aristophanes indeed. I just got hit by the Awesome Cute Train.Jas0nharringt0n 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Confession #2: In Defense of the Good TSA Screener, and Some Reasons Why You May See Officers Unfriendly.
TSA does not set itself up to be the kind of place where good, smart workers even think about staying. There are several reasons for the high turnover rate, as well as the high retention rate of the bad apples … Continue reading
I would have been terminated once they’d found out about this site. As soon as they’d tracked down my identity, the wheels of the TSA bureaucracy would have groaned into motion in order to eject the outspoken employee in their … Continue reading